- Resource Centers
- Knowledge Base
- Make a Difference
Ruth Institute's press releases
June 17, 2021
For Immediate Release
For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Ruth Inst. Survivors’ Summit
The Ruth Institute’s Survivors’ Summit, “Reclaiming the Professions for Life and Family,” July 16-17 in Lake Charles, Louisiana, is the premiere event for leaders, activists and professionals fighting the Sexual Revolution.
This one-of-a-kind Summit brings together experts, witnesses and activists from a diverse range of professional and personal backgrounds.
Ruth Institute President Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., said, “The Sexual Revolution has harmed millions who are systematically silenced by the mainstream culture. Children of Divorce, Post-Abortive Women, Refugees from the Hook-up culture or the LGBT subculture, those impacted by the ‘transgender’ ideology -- these and countless others have effectively been made socially invisible. Yet, if their stories were known, more people would understand the tremendous harm the Sexual Revolution has done, and the danger it poses to our future.”
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to attend the Ruth Institute’s Summit:
1. Learn to protect children from the Transgender movement – the latest attack on families and our culture based on the fiction that people can change their sex.
2. Discover how professionals can break the Sexual Revolution’s hold on medicine, education, law and media.
3. Get training to become an effective advocate for the family at our Ambassadors Program preceding the Summit.
4. Be inspired by stories such as that of Rev. Walter Hoye, the keynote speaker of the Friday Awards Dinner and author of the book, Black and Pro-life in America.
5. Learn the devastating impact of world-wide declining fertility, known as Demographic Winter, on a growing number of nations, including the US.
6. Celebrate the achievements of award winners, like our Activist of the Year, Sharon Slater, President of Family Watch International.
7. Learn why kids really do need their parents, from Book of the Year award recipient, Katy Faust, founder of Them Before Us.
8. Forge lasting relationships with allies you can count on.
9. Rest and recharge in a welcoming atmosphere.
10. Enjoy down-home Cajun cooking, the best food in America!
“We hope members of the pro-life and pro-family movements, as well as activists working on their own, will explore all we have to offer at our Survivors’ Summit,” Morse said.
The Ruth Institute is a global non-profit organization, leading an international interfaith coalition to defend the family and build a civilization of love.
Jennifer Roback Morse is the author of The Sexual State: How Elite Ideologies Are Destroying Lives and Love and Economics: It Takes a Family to Raise a Village.
To schedule an interview with Dr. Morse, contact email@example.com.